The Garden Club

Sunday, March 12, 2006

New Strings on my Guitar

Put some new strings on my guitar last night...nothing better than some fresh Elixers. They had some kind of new Elixer, some sort of new coating or something. I didn't understand what the lady was talking about, so I got the normal polywebs. Its fun changing your strings and getting it all in tune again and then deciding what the first chord your going to play is, then the first song, then the first song list. I wish I had a picture of my guitar to put up here, but sadly, I don't. I have definitly hit a rut in my playing, I'm feeling a lot faster but I haven't picked up any more theory in a while, and I think that is hurting me. I also haven't written any songs in a long, long time, so I should get back into that...

Because I think, you know...

your fantabuloso.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home