The Garden Club

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Good Morning Everyone

I'm tired and have nothing to write about. If you are one of those people who check this blog every so often, I am sorry for not making any good posts lately. I have been busy working two jobs, 12 hours a day plus 5 on Saturdays. Evan once said that same thing I think...something like "the more I do, the less I have to write about." I suppose I could deem myself a writer and use that as my excuse to not work so much. I also suppose I could deem myself a transcendentalists and forget about the whole thing.


On a different note, whoever this Anonymous person is, writing derogatory statements about Rachelle, I do not appreciate it and I ask that you no longer read my blog. Due to your actions, I now consider you in the group of worst people...those who rip and undermine while hiding under the safety of remaining nameless. I know I cannot stop you from reading my blog, but please know that, whoever you are, I will be forever thinking of how I don't want to know you and don't want you commenting on this page. Please stop.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    it doesn't matter that i give you my name, you do'nt know me so what difference does it make. i made my point and will u alone to anonymously post mean things on other strangers blogs. i get my kicks that way.byebye.

     
  • At 8:42 AM , Blogger The Duba said...

    this guy/girl is a fag/dike. You don't know Jim or his awesome girl, or his brother. For that matter, you don't know who you are because you want to stay anonymous instead of ever taking a stand and backing up your stance. I leave my name as the Duba, because that is my name. Man up and either just stop thinking you are the (wo)man because you are now getting attention or just piss into an electric socket.

     
  • At 10:57 AM , Blogger Garden Club said...

    Oh Snap,
    blog fight

    you don't want an angry Duba. He growls a lot and pisses on the carpet.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home