The Garden Club

Friday, July 21, 2006

Reminder

This is only a reminder to myself of the books I want to have. I like to own the books I have read, but many times I loan the book out, never to be seen again.

Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenence
We
Damien
Things Fall Apart
Rich Dad Poor Dad
The Te of Piglet
Molecules of Emotion
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy


That's all I can think of right now. I know there must be more and I'll be sure to list them when I think of them.

Books I want to read:
Fight Club
Farenheight 451
Catch 22
Autobiography of Ghandi
2001: A Space Oddysee

3 Comments:

  • At 6:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Read: the curious incident of the dog in the night-time by Mark Haddon; we passed it around during our vacation and its a very neat book and a quick read. Story told by a highly-functioning autistic boy. I can have tim give it to you next if you wish:o)

     
  • At 4:56 PM , Blogger Garden Club said...

    thanks steph, I will check it out on your sugestion.

     
  • At 4:21 PM , Blogger xero said...

    i have your zen book.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home