The Garden Club

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Got a new job

I started working Tuesday and Thursday mornings for another chiropractic office up in Hamilton Township. My original goal was to spend those days doing paper work and finishing up any unfinished jobs that I could not get done during my busy office hours. Yeah, that was the plan, but I'm not that busy, so I was doing nothing then complaining about it, which is the worst thing a person can do...nothing, then complain about it.

The new job is cool, at least its busy. A good week for me in my office would be about 25 visits for the entire week. This morning, between 8 and 1, I saw 38. It's a mill, but they do a lot of rehab stuff, which I love, and people seem to get better. A typical patient gets about 15 minutes of electric stim with a hot pack, then gets adjusted and sent out to the gym part to do their exercises. If nothing else good comes from this situation, I am learning how little one can do and get away with it.

Sooooooo, thats what I'm doing.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Poor, poor Phillies. Jim, post about the poor, poor Phillies. I don't have the heart anymore.

    - Evan

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home