The Garden Club

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Rainy Day

XPN is doing their fund drive = a lot less music to listen to.
Its raining outside = Can't go for my daily walk with my dog.
Only two patients this morning = a long boring day.
Insurance companies are the worst = can't get paid.
All of the above = miserability

Yes, miserability... the ability to be miserable on losey days, but not depressed for any reason. We all possess it, some more than others. I am usually not miseralbe, but its hard not to be on a day like today.

I wonder what is going on in Hawaii right now. There are probably people surfing, sun bathing, fishing, snorkeling, napping. I bet its fun. I bet there is a lot less miserability out there, maybe not. People seem to invent new ways to be miserable when things are going good.

Going to Mason Jennings Friday night...that will decrease the miserability factor.

Maybe I'll take Marge Simpson's advice and just smile. No matter what you just smile to fool people. Good advice Mrs. Simpson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home