The Garden Club

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter- the worst of all holidays


Yup, Easter is the worst holiday. First of all, I hate the easter bunny. He is evil, hates baby Jesus, and is an asshole cause he hides things so you have to pointlessly search for them. I heard he eats little children's soles also, but that might just be rumor. Have you ever seen Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey or Donny Darko, both movies portray an evil rabbit and the one from Bill and Ted really freaked me out (I mean I still have bad dreams about it). Why don't we just celebrate the first day of spring or daylight savings time? Secondly, Jesus gets two birthdays, whats up with that. The first is Christmas, the second is when he is resurrected, which is kind of like birth. Third of all, coloring easter eggs makes your hands all messy and is disgusting, so have a happy freakin easter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home