The Garden Club

Sunday, April 02, 2006

@@@@@

Why make a symbol for the word "at"? Is it really that hard to write out? It's only two letters, and though the "a" may be a difficult one, "t" is only one long swoop and one tiny swipe of the pen. The effort it takes to draw the circle around the "a" is not that much less then making a "t" that they needed to make a symbol for it. I wonder what the situation was that necessitated the abbreviation? math? Still, it is fun to make and most probably my favorite of all the top of the number key symbols.

Take that percent sign %%%


%%% no, I thought I was your favorite!!!
!!! Hey, don't get me into this.
...I'm lonely down here
^^^at least your not the ^ button, no one uses the ^ button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home