The Garden Club

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

ChiroCode Book Review



Do you like books about how doctors of chiropractic tell the insurance companies which procedures they did?

Have you ever wondered which ICD-9 codes Medicare accepts?

Well I sure have!

Thats why I read "ChiroCode DeskBook 2006".

It tells me all about how a chiropractor can function within the insurance companies while avoiding rejected payments. I can also see which diagnostic codes medical doctors uses to say "mitral valve prolaspe" and "Inflammatory Bowl Disease".
I suggest you go to your local library and read "ChiroCode Desk Book 2006" and have a chirotastic time!!!

Doo Doo Doo

2 Comments:

  • At 2:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I read that... i thought the story was good, but the ending totally sucked. What a let down.

     
  • At 4:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I don't know much a chirocode books. I think that there is a website that could tell me more about them. I wonder if they are related to chiropractors. http://chiro1source.com/ChiroCode-Books_c_71.html

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home