The Garden Club

Friday, March 31, 2006

Why you do that!!??

I can't stand people who eat weird. Yeah, this is a very general statement, but weird eaters bother me and they are jerks. Why would anyone ever eat the entire portion of something before even tasting the other dishes? Foods are made to compliment each other, so obviously they should eat bites of everything in a somewhat equal portion. It makes no sense to eat all your corn before taking a bite of your chicken or tasting the mashed potatoes. The least you can do is mix your corn with the potatoes and go that route. Also, how can people eat a meal without a drink. The drink is a vital part of a meal, be it water, wine, or a soda. Doesn't your mouth get dry?


Can people in Asia use chopsticks with the same proficient as we Americans can use a fork? From my point of view, a fork is much easier, but I can also see that I would have to think that because its all I've ever used. I can use chop sticks, but they take longer and are slightly more messy in the long run.


I'm glad I started drinking coffee. I never liked the stuff until 7 Am classes at chiro school became painful after long late nights. Thank you Kristen Anderson, where ever you are, for making me drink that first cup and how it changed my life. Easier mornings, more social hours, and slightly browner teeth are my reward.

Have a wonderful weekend all those who made it this far!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home