The Garden Club

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

BUSH

Man, I cannot believe this was "the best guy for the job". George Washington was a military master, I don't think he ever lost. Jefferson was without doubt a genius, as was Hamilton (the bastard son of a Virgin Island prostitute... no rich father to make a name for him). Can anyone really say this dude is not the worst president we have ever had? I suppose if you were a jerk, then maybe, but you are a jerk so no one cares what you think.
The thing about it is I feel Bush has had little impact either way on my life. I know he hasn't made my life better or easier, but I don't see how he has made it any worse. I don't know anyone in the Army (and I like to keep it that way), I don't make enough to have my taxes effected, and I don't think he is responsable for oil prices. Even if all the rumors about him are false, people would still never consider him a success.
I guess the thing about it is he is just painful to watch and listen to. He is embarrassing, for himself and our country, I mean, if I were the leader of, say Holland, and I served my country and rose to power without the help of my name and a lot of money I would NEVER listen to him, and why should I? The believe the same about Hillary Clinton, no one will listen to her because she is a woman. It sucks but it's the truth, and the point of being president is to be influential, which Bush is only annoying and seemingly wrong 80% of the time. But for real, give it up man, people are tired of your act.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
    »

     
  • At 6:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
    »

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home