The Garden Club

Thursday, May 18, 2006

The Red Barron




I can not tell this story, it is entirely too revealing and could incriminate Duba so I won't tell it. That sucks for you too cause its a good one. It has Duba jumping over a fence, fighting, loving, and vomit...it would have made you laugh, it would have made you cry, and it definitely would have made you consider your own humanity very closely.
If you do want to know the story, give me a call and I'll tell you.


Yes, you...call me now and hear the greatest story ever, so good I cannot tell it on a blog for fear of getting both Duba and I thrown in jail.


Why are you waiting, just call, its worth it, trust me.


So you still are not calling. I see, you are like "I don't really care that much about these stupid Duba stories so I don't want to waste my time". Well, you are a freakin idiot.


For real, its like The Never Ending Story x The Princess Bride to the The Godfather power (like an exponent, bitch). SO just pick up that phone and dial. DO IT NOW!!!


Man, you are SO LAME. I'm not even going to keep trying cause if you've made it this far and you still haven't called I am not going to waist my valuable time trying to convince you anymore. And you are just sad, cause why wouldn't you want to hear me tell you a great story? I know why, cause you live a boring life and are scared of exciting things. Well, my story has buried treasure and hot air balloons which are piloted by baboons. YES, FREAKING BABOONS IN BALLOONS, WHAT ELSE YOU DO NEED. CALL NOW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home