The Garden Club

Monday, May 22, 2006

Iced Coffee

ATTENTION: Mankind has successfully figured out how to liquefy crack and give it the perfect amount of coconut flavoring...and it shall be called the Dunkin Doughnuts Iced Coffee.


This drink tastes less like coffee and more like perfection. If made properly by the Dunkin Doughnuts staff, with the correct amount of flavoring, cream, and sugar, this had to be my favorite drink. Sometimes they put "a little extra" sugar in, past the point of the sugar absorption rate and tiny flavorful grains can be tasted the whole way through.

Warning: I think this drink is actually made with real crack/cocaine and is highly addictive. I sometimes find myself craving one about 3 seconds after I finish chomping the last sugar coated ice cube in the cup.

I am currently drinking a Wawa brand iced coffee (no dunkin on my way to work), and it tastes like someone spit into a pile of dirt and mixed it with a stick. Also, you have to drink it out of a soda cup, which subconsciously causes the brain to expect Pepsi, only to taste mud. I would not recommend this brand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home