The Garden Club

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Stay tuned

Soon I will be presenting "The Duba Series", a collection of blogs about the antics of our good friend Jim Duba. Probable topics include, but are not limited to...

Duba vs. Duda
New Jersey's record holder for the shortest discus throw
Duba vs. inanimate objects
The Red Barron
Duba vs. Foxie and the great New Years eating contest
Free Lovin'
Fat Batman (also starring Delran's own Dave Bell)

If I was Earnest Hemmingway, these would be the greatest stories your eyes have ever read. However, I am not Earnest Hemmingway, I am Jim Robinson, so we will see how this goes. It is important to remember that every word I say is the absolute truth, no names will be changed to protect anyone, and may God himself have mercy on your souls, bitches.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:27 PM , Blogger The Duba said...

    I, the man, myth, or legend, approve and can be an expert witness to any of these stories. Trust me, there is no tall tale in my life. There is no tall anything in my life. I love you Jimbo.

     
  • At 11:11 AM , Anonymous Laura B said...

    Oh my goodness this is genius! Why did I not know these blogs existed?!?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home