The Garden Club

Friday, June 02, 2006

I Hate Comcast

I HATE COMCAST

That's right, I hate comcast...their jerks...they don't know how to run a company...they still haven't given me the internet at my business that I paid for...they have no idea whats going on...they love dead puppies......they don't call me back when they say they will....they make me get all angry and slam my fingers down on my keyboard as I type...they put me on hold for so long that one call with them cost me $70...AHHHHHHHHHHHHH....they make me want to furiously swing me arms in the air and shake them up and down with a stupid mad look on my face...it took them five times to correctly install internet at my house...they send hoodlums with no ID to do it...their a monopoly...they are stupid...they don't know who I am when they call me and think I'm someone else and tell me things I already know...they are dirtly polluters...they are jerk faced stupid freakin monkeyass licking while their kicking baby goats jerks and I hate them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home