The Garden Club

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Goodbye, goodbye


We spent all Saturday packing. Part of the process was throwing out the stuff I no longer wanted. First to go was this hat. I found it in the gym in Seneca Falls, New York while I was cleaning up after a basketball tournament. This was probably around 2004. It was a Syracuse Orangeman hat and I was always kind of a fan because Syracuse was the closest big school around and they won the basketball national championship while I was up there. I won't forget Carmelo Anthony.

Well now its in the trash.

Rachelle and I made a trip to the Goodwill located in the center of Norristown. Goodbye shoes that were too big and I paid too much for them. Goodbye 3D puzzle of Notre Dame, you were cool, but not that cool. Goodbye pathology textbook, I hope you find a new home in the ghetto of Norristown.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home